Monday, September 19, 2005

A Tale of Puke and Shart

My house smells a bit like puke and sharts. At least the upstairs does anyway. Not bad considering our house smelled moldy before that. I'm trying to decide what the lesser of the two evils are. As I was hold Alec just a few minutes ago his face was on my chest and his mouth was in the V of my shirt.
What happened next is a bit of a blur. To cut a long story he spewed up all down my chest. Then he spewed some more. I've never seen so much puke from a baby. My t-shirt was soaked. My jeans were soaked. My underpants also were soaked - I think it was puke, although it could have been my own pee, because I was a little scared.
His Granny and Grandad sent the bib from Wales.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andy Michael said...

More than a fart, but less than a full blown poop. Somewhere in between the two. One does not completely soil one's self, but one still has a little cleanup to perform.
A bit like a spork - half spoon, half fork. A little like Jorts - half Jeans, half shorts. One hopefully catches the drift.

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes yes...the good o'el puke and poop days. don't quite miss them, ha! Adison used to spit up everywhere and also had a few blow out diapers. parenting....interesting, huh?
hope all is well. can't wait to see the little guy.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Addie said...

Yes, projectile is coming very soon. It is amazing how far their little stomachs can send milk! We have just left that stage (for the most part) but for the first 2 months of Layla's life either I or Ben (sometimes both) had to change our clothes every night because of the lovely projectile vomiting.

Have Fun! :)

12:25 PM  
Blogger timsamoff said...

Awesome... Just awesome!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home