Thursday, September 01, 2005


The new Jacob's Well website is finally up. When we were first considering JW as a church home, I was initially drawn to the church because of the website. Not just the website, but the sense of community that it conveyed, and the participation from so many people. I was so excited to log on there this morning to find a sweet new look and lots more content. I've never seen a church website utilized as much as this one. I think it's the mark of a real community driven church.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the minimal design.

Honesty, I have visited the site many times before the change and I did not like the design. The functionality and simplicity was great, which I am glad they were able to keep with the much better design.

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I would post again and mention that Google on Fire sucks! Thanks!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Andy Michael said...

Yeah, I love all these spam comments that I am getting! I need to turn on the word verification option.

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home