Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A small thank you

While I'm thinking about what to post next, I would just like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who suggested a topic. Without everyone working together, this blog would never have come this far. The reason this blog shines onto computer screens across the world, daily, is due to everyone's hard work and efforts. Well done everyone. I can't do it without you.
In the meantime, here is another inspirational devotion. Never does any harm to keep this stuff fresh in our hearts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Michael said...

Ohhhh, I'm afraid you missed the deadline. When I say things like...

"Suggest something BEFORE 11/7/05"

...it means suggest something before 11/7/05 to get an iPod. You didn't make the deadline, so, you don't get the iPod.
Life's gonna be tough at times, kid. Stick with me and you'll be alright. You hear?

We'll find you an iPod.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home