Monday, November 07, 2005

Win a brand new iPod Nano!

I've had numerous requests for a new post. A new piece of wisdom. A valuable titbit of information. An inspirational thought. I know that many of you hang on my every word. I've even known my friend, Luke, to refresh my blog a few times an hour to check for new content. I know what kind of hysteria there is out there for my blog.
So, tell me - what would you like me to talk about? What subject should I tackle next? Suggest something before 11/7/05 in the comments and you could win a brand new iPod or iPod accessories! (see image)

8 Comments:

Blogger timsamoff said...

Hehe. :)

I like cake. Talk more about cake. And beer. And Matchbox cars (there's definitely a lack of Matchbox car Blogs out there).

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, oh please Tim; don't encourage him, who knows what will be next. Let's stop the madness now!!! (He, he, he.) */;-)

11:42 AM  
Blogger Happy In Bag said...

Tim's beer suggestion is solid. Food, too. And I like it when you write about your work.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ninja pirates or Pirate ninjas. Either one.

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that doesn't look brand new. Looks like it came from a dog's sick bowl. :-0~~~~~~ *bleck*

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Andy,
Thank you for requesting the additional information from our "how to better love your sheep" series. We here at NAMSLA take pride in our platinum members like yourself. As you requested, your brand new albino blacksheep has been sent directly to your doorstep!

Sincerely,

The staff at NAMSLA

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beer, 1664

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

right click save as?

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home