Friday, October 07, 2005

Pour some sugar on me

When my alarm sounded this morning those were the first words to come out of my mouth, in song - out loud. For some reason, that song was in my head. Probably from the NASCAR event I was shooting last night. I think it was played at some point.
But something else has taken it's place. If you've seen the new SBC commercial you'll know all about "Phone, TV, DSL". Say it a few times in a rhythmic manner. My wife is a bit obsessed with it. Whenever it comes on, she says "look! look! look at the last guy cleaning his car...he's saying it too!" She did change the words to fit with our baby "Sleep, boobies, poop-my-pants".
Can you make up something as creative as that?

5 Comments:

Blogger Andy Michael said...

HOSANNA!! YOU REALLY ARE GREAT AT THIS!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Tom and Leah said...

i fear for the future when i think about all the impressionable minds in olathe that luke has some control over. aren't you supposed to be teaching... or something.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Galadriel Thompson said...

You're like the potentate of junk food jingles!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Andy Michael said...

"potentate" - that's a big word...for a woman.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Galadriel Thompson said...

Oh, I forgot my place. Please forgive me.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home