Sunday, December 31, 2006

Press Release - Breaking News

Andrew Michael's agent, Monty Panesar says that Andrew is "resolute in his determination to avoid blog death."

Following a speaking tour in South Korea, Mr. Michael gave an exclusive interview to Time Magazine in December.

"My hiatus from blogging reminds me rather of the defect in the diaphragm through which the esophagus passes from the thorax into the abdomen. This is called an esophageal hiatus. A great deal of speculation has arisen recently in the press about whether or not I would continue writing my blog. Lay your worries aside. I am back."

Monty Panesar says Andrew wishes everyone a Happy New Year full of mystery and delight.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone strangle the chickens 'cause McMichael is back! Did you hears dat I haz a baby. She poops and vomits and sleeps and she is alert.

7:07 PM  
Blogger timsamoff said...

I don't know... It's been 5 days. I'm skeptical. :P

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Left you a gift on my blog site.

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice to hear from you...

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home