Friday, January 19, 2007

It's time to go hunting again

Last year, me and Luke goes huntin' and we gits our elk!

Well, at least I got my elk. Luke however, suffered from undue disappointment, not having procured his own meat. Maybe this year will yield better luck for him. I remember last time we hunted hearing Luke muttering things like 'I fear we may not survive...' and, 'I fear we are running dangerously low on beer...' and other things of that nature. Anyway - let's leave behind the fantasy of video game kills and get out into the wild and drag another elk down by our bare hands. What say ye?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom and Leah said...

note to candra: have your husband evaluated for mental discrepencies. and check into that 3.5 kids thing. (congrats, by the way).

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you really kill an elk?

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home