Friday, January 19, 2007

Stealth


If there is such a thing as a born detective, I am one. I am fortunate to have been able to earn my living in a career I would have worked in for free. For over five decades, I have practiced and perfected my craft. I have traveled and lived all over the world, met colorful characters at all levels of society, contributed to the improvement of our world and, most importantly, to myself. I envy no person, neither his nor her career.

My work brought me into contact with five generations of burglars, murderers, spies, kidnappers, swindlers, heroes, warriors, and cowards. I've known people from all walks of life, from the British House of Lords to the person on the corner. Along the way, I collected a number of wives, 3½ kids, a bullet wound, and the usual assortment of beatings and broken bones for my line of work.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. The Welshman has been a good compadre. Cautious. Stealthy. Arromatic. His fondness for improving humanity is surpassed only by his love of Liverpool football and deep-fried crab cakes. Do not underestimate his suave demeanor, traffic-stopping good looks or penchant for casual footware. He is a devilishly clever man wholly devoted to his craft and the pursuit of the perfect fried shellfish. Long live the Welshman. May his flag of justice ever wave.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wicked cool brit that's what I have to say...

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not a private eye. You are not a private eye. You are not a private eye. You are not a private eye. You are not a private eye. You are not a private eye. YOU are not a private eye. You ARE not a private eye. You are NOT a private eye. You are not A private eye. You are not a PRIVATE eye. You are not a private EYE. You are not a private eye. You are not a private eye. You are not a private eye. You are not a private eye. You are not a private eye. You are not a private eye. YOU are not a private eye. You ARE not a private eye. You are NOT a private eye. You are not A private eye. You are not a PRIVATE eye. You are not a private EYE.

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're no bro of mine, you good for nothin son of a preacher man!!
Watch yur back, mi guns loaded and I aint frightened to use it! The watford brotherhood have their eye on you!

Jon Michael

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you are as stealth as you say you are then how do you not realize what i have stolen from you?

5:30 PM  
Blogger Andy Michael said...

the only thing you have stolen from me is my street cred.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Candra taking these pictures? Behind every good detective is something like 1.2309593 wome.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home