Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Baby Einstein

I'm sitting here watching the most bizarre, cheaply produced DVD which has earned the inventor at least $18m from just the first DVD in the series. My 10 week old newborn baby is also here watching the most bizarre, cheaply produced DVD which has earned the inventor at least $18m from just the first DVD in the series. The phenomenon know as Baby Einstein.
People make big bucks from the weirdest ideas. I plan to come up with my own money-making invention. Although I fear that my magical money making invention will be the 9 to 5 in which most find their wealth. I was thinking "Move over Baby Einstein - what about 'Barbie Einstein?" What do you think this would look like?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barbie Einstein, eh!? Somehow I think lines of coke as the answer to the Universal constant would be counter-productive in cognitive development of infants.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Andy Michael said...

The animals are Kirsten Dunst, Bruce Willis and Matt Damon.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Happy In Bag said...

Beware the Raffi...

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home