Thursday, February 02, 2006

Life made easier

Who's ever muttered "there must be a better way to keep this house in order!" under their breath? Or, "I wish I had a personal Mary Poppins!" or maybe even "A magic wand would be real nice"? Or "where is my wife when I need her?". Maybe you're a man who's wife struggles to complete (or even start) her daily housework chores. Finally - a solution!
Put your wife to work with Real Simple - a magazine for women who aspire to be good, quiet, robotic, complient wives who take pride in their home. My wife has taken to it like a duck to water. She evens wears an apron and bakes fresh cakes every morning before I leave the house for a day of gruelling work. And, before you ask, yes - she still has energy to give me my nightly back-rub.
Now, when I ask her to accomplish a task, I hear a cheerful "yes, dear", and off she scuttles to complete her assignment. This is a must for every wife.
Real Simple - Real Results. Thank you, Real Simple magazine!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Addie said...

I hope Candra rolls that magazine up and beats you over the head with it!

You really need to show more pictures of the baby! Don't you know that's what we come here for?!?

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home